These basic guidelines are intended to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on dwarfstar.com. They have been compiled by the DwarfStar Team and should be adhered to by everyone. Please address any questions on these rules or how to use dwarfstar.com to the COMMUNITY TEAM.
SIGNATURE AND AVATAR RULES
- Post with respect toward others. This site is aimed at a general audience, please be considerate of this.
- Please do not link to warez, cracks, or any other material that does not respect copyright. No support will be provided to such sites.
- Please don’t post on this site recruiting for personal projects or offer services outside of our WANTED! We consider this to be spam. If you would like to recruit people, use the WANTED! forum or PM a community member whose signature explicitly allows you to.
- Report any posts you feel contradict our policies by using the “post report” feature and the COMMUNITY TEAM will handle them as needed. Please do not reply to these posts yourself.
- Linking to your own site or another in a support context is acceptable, including linking to support sites. It is also fine to link to your own site in your signature or website profile.
- General linking within posts to other sites is not necessary.
- Avatars should be no larger than 120×120 pixels and cannot contain animation.
- Signatures may contain up to five lines of normal sized text OR a single image that is no more than 60px high, 468px wide in size and two lines of small sized text. The font size of signatures should be normal or small only.
- Links in signatures are limited to a maximum of 5* links.
- All rules apply to forum posts as well as private messages and cover dwarfstar.com and all our other Social Media Platforms.
- The DwarfStar Team is responsible for the interpretation and enforcement of these rules. Warnings and bans or placement on the moderation queue will be utilised as necessary to run the site smoothly.
- Attempts to evade bans or moderation queue will result in further discipline. If you feel you have been treated unfairly by a team member, please contact the relevant team leader.